History of the Company





 
1936
  • Modern cold-storage factory is being built near railway station Kushelevka.
1940
  • Leningrad`s cold-storage factory is brought into production.
1941-1945
  • Factory continues to work even in most hard days of the World War Two.
1946
  • Factory starts an ice cream and wafer production.
1989
  • Kakabadze Badri Davidovich is elected president on April 20th. Now he holds the position of chairman of board of directors.
1993 
  • Leningrad`s cold-storage factory is re-named as OAO Petroholo.
Present days
  • OOO Petroholod is one of the seven biggest ice cream producers in Russia and the top seller in the category “ice cream” in Saint-Petersburg  and North-western Federal district..
 
Сhairman of board of directors, Kakabadze Badri Davidovich